Bonfire night

Friday, July 04, 2008 / by

Yesterday Morri invited me over to her new place - a wonderful Mexican themed property. I'm not sure what I like more - the beautifully decorated house or the lazy and laid-back atmosphere of the backyard.

Hammocks at Morri's place

We've been chatting on the hammocks, catching up with news, sharing recent stories and planning a party, when Morri's friend, Amon, TPed over. Before we realised, we had a completely spontaneous bonfire get tegether, and soon we were joined by Daniell, another Morri's friend.

Morri quickly prepared some sausages to roast, but we had to put them on a stick ourselves. No, really :)

Bonfire at Morri's place

Later Amon had to go, but Morri invited Zik, and we continued the party late into the night. Morri played her guitar and sang for us (on voice), and I can't possibly explain how nice it was, so instead, just watch this short movie (she's singing in Polish). I'm sorry for the sound quality but my Internet connection was a bit unstable for some reason. And so was my camera :)



I had a wonderful time - I even managed to stop thinking about Slang for a while. So, yup, when it's party at Morri's, count me in :)

You May Also Like

2 comments