Xstreet SL - quick tip to stay logged in

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 / by

I've noticed a lot of people complain that Xstreet SL won't keep them logged in, even when they use the 'Remember me' option. The solution is quite simple: just enter the site using the HTTPS protocol (each time), like this: https://www.xstreetsl.com.

Xstreet SL - how to stay logged in

Then you should stay logged in, plus, it's safer for your account :) Happy shopping!

By the way, have you noticed the new cool option added to the default edit item template on Xstreet? I'm talking about the SLURL option. I'm happy both as a designer and as a shopper. I don't have to add SLURL by hand anymore in products' descriptions (I'm still planning to do that though, until people catch up with the new feature), and as a shopper, I don't need to skim through the whole description to find the SLURL to the item I want to see in-world. Yay!

Xstreet SL - SLURL option 1

Xstreet SL - SLURL option 1

You May Also Like

0 comments