New release: Navajo Arrow Necklace and Wild Child Ear Cuffs

Sunday, July 08, 2012 / by

I'm liking boho style these days and I think it shows in my new items :) The new release is Navajo Arrow necklace in silver and gold - a delicate native necklace with a dainty arrow charm, and - as this week [MAGIC NOOK] is TDR's shop of the collection - I've got for you boho ear cuffs featuring  a cascade of beautiful brown wild feathers.

[MAGIC NOOK] Navajo Arrow Necklace (Silver)

[MAGIC NOOK] Navajo Arrow Necklace (Gold)

[MAGIC NOOK] Wild Child Ear Cuffs


For the next week gold Navajo Arrow necklace is available cheaper at TDR, and the ear cuffs are available cheaper at my mainstore (just be sure to buy from TDR's shop of the collection board right in front of the entrance).

Taxi to [MAGIC NOOK] Main Store

Taxi to The Dressing Room

Happy shopping! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments