New release: Shoo Be Doo jewellery

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 / by

Shoo Be Doo jewellery is inspired by 50s fashion! Think of rock and roll, polka dots and lots of colours! The set is available in seven cute colours.

[MAGIC NOOK] Shoo Be Doo Jewellery

[MAGIC NOOK] Shoo Be Doo Set - Earrings (Red) Close Up

I also have a really late notice about TDR :) For one more day you can get chocolate colour of Shoo Be Doo set for 50L$ only at The Dressing Room.

[MAGIC NOOK] Shoo Be Doo Set (Chocolate)

On Friday we change collection, so get some shoobedoo cheaper while you can ;)

I know it's kind of late but I do have an excuse - a new job in RL. I don't have much time for SL now, so my notices might be late, and my releases kind of slower. But still love you all lots! ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments