Freebie time: romance!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 / by

It's Valentine's Day and I'm at home with sore throat, sneezing and coughing like crazy (le sigh), but I got a cute hand-made valentine from my boyfriend earlier so I guess I can't complain :) Since I can't spend the evening on a romantic date, I thought I'll catch up with some freebies and share my findings with you. Enjoy!

Freebie time: romance!

Get them here:
  • Shoes: [ROLY-POLY] (Josephine / in Teal Green) / FREE! (SGB 4th Anniversary gift)
  • Perfume props: {mon tissu} (Valentine Parfum & Cologne Prop / mesh item) / FREE! (group gift - the cost to join the group is 1000L$ but it's worth it, the gifts are always very nice; with perfume props you also get male briefs and two sets of female lingerie - not shown here)
  • Glasses 1: Glasiz/ShadZ (LoveMe) / FREE! (WOMENstuff hunt gift)
  • Glasses 2: Glasiz/ShadZ (I <3 U) / FREE! (store gift)
  • Necklace: R.A.Crystal (SGB necklace / in Rose Red / tinted for more saturated colour) / FREE! (SGB 4th Anniversary gift)
  • Rings: .:*December*:. (Rose Ring) / FREE! (store gift)
  • Lingerie: Willow (Sweetheart Lingerie Set / in Valentine) / FREE! (Valentine's Day store gift)
  • Bows: Magika (Kawaii Bow / tinted) / FREE! (subscribo join gift)

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you very much Ayumi for sharing those lovely freebies.
    I shared them too on my curation page ;-)
    Greetings Fritz

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure :) I'm glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete