Freebie time: pixel food!

Monday, June 11, 2012 / by

Pixel food is one of those things in SL that I can't resist - if it's cute, I want it ^^ Sometimes I can persuade myself that I don't need another bag of sweets, or a hot-dog, or a strawberry cheescake - but if it's free, it will definitely go to my inventory. Today I focus on items from Poche (no need to introduce this place, right? if you've never been there, go now!). Just look how yummy these are!

Freebie time - pixel food 01

Freebie time - pixel food 02

Freebie time - pixel food 03

Freebie time - pixel food 04

Freebie time - pixel food 05

All items shown here are FREE, get them at Poche:
Poche Main
Petit Poche

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Following your most excellent post, I had to visit Poche for myself and take some atmospheric snapshots! http://bit.ly/Lbq9GN

    Those donuts in bags sure do make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoyed your visit there, Torley! ^^ Whenever I visit Poche I feel like having a cup of coffee and some sweets in RL ;)

    ReplyDelete