I'm back!

Friday, November 08, 2019 / by

Hey, everyone! I'm slowly making my way back to Second Life! I haven't been here in a while due to many reasons, but now I plan to visit more often and I definitely want to update my store and start releasing new items again. So excited! But first I want to explore a bit and see what changed. And wow, a lot has changed.

I'm back!

It's only been a few years, but when I first logged in after the break, I felt like a newbie. I'm actually quietly back since August and luckily I figured out the answers to most of my questions. It was very surprising that everyone is wearing mesh bodies and heads now, and no one really makes clothes for classic avatars anymore.

I updated my avatar and I am happy that I still look like me, but it was a horrific experience ;) It's much easier to create an avatar if you're a new resident, but if you are used to how your avatar looks, it can be very challenging. If you noticed that I was in your store and bought all the demos, I was just trying to find the right combination for me... It feels like I literally tried almost all possible demos of everything until I found what I was looking for... It took me a lot of time and I am really happy it's done!

I updated my avatar, I updated my blog layout (still tweaking it a bit) - now I need to update my store and start designing new items. I've lost my whole update group, so until I start a new one, you can find all the news here on my blog. Stay tuned!

Picture details:

  • Sweater: erratic - megan sweater II / white
  • Jeans: RKKN - Tay's Jeans / Stonewash
  • Shoes: REIGN. - Tommys
  • Rings: LIVIA - Azziza Rings
  • Earrings: MAGIC NOOK - Babydoll Earrings / Gold
  • Necklace: MAGIC NOOK - Circle Of Life Necklace / Gold
  • Sunglasses: MAGIC NOOK - Golden Life Sunglasses / Classic
  • Hair: DOUX - Ryan Hairstyle
  • Nails: e.marie - OVAL Amore
  • Pose: pda - Ca plane pour moi / 4 (from the item contents)
  • Dog: JIAN - Cheeky Chihuahuas / BOX 6. Choco Companion
  • Scooter: what next - Vacanza Wearable Scooter / Set 2
  • Bag: mon tissu - Weekend Traveler / Camel
  • Backpack: Zenith - Leather Fringe Backpack / Brown
  • Fanny: MAJESTY - Logo Fanny / Louise
  • Phone and keys: Dahlia - Piper's Handbag Gacha / Phone & Keys .03
  • Magazine: Label Motion - Magazines / Magazine 1
  • Coffee: hive - coffee on the go
  • Donuts: Tentacio - Street Food / Donas box
  • Location: Linden Homes in Sweetmarsh

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. member slot เว็บสล็อตที่ใหญ่ที่สุด สมัครเว็บไม่มีอันตราย100% pg slot มาพร้อมโปรโมชั่นพิเศษมากมายเว็บตรงแตกไวได้เงินจริง สำหรับผู้ที่กำลังมองหาเว็บพนันออนไลน์ ไม่ควรพลาด!

    ReplyDelete
  2. slotv9 เว็บไซต์ สล็อต คุณภาพดี ยอดเยี่ยม ภาพที่ ชัดเจน เสียงไม่แตก กราฟฟิค สายงวม หมุนสล็อต แตกง่าย กับพวกเรา pgslot-th.com เว็บไซต์ สล็อต เหมาะสมกับ คุณมากที่สุด ในตอนนี้

    ReplyDelete