I did it!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 / by

I defended my thesis today! The thesis, as some of you probably remember, was about Second Life and it really brought lots of good things to me. The title in English would be: Using the virtual world of Second Life in companies and institutions' activities. I'm quite proud of how it turned out, I proved my points and also learned a lot about the business aspect of Second Life (even though I thought I knew it all before ;))). I'm very happy and hopefully will have more time for everything now, including blogging. As I know I'll be receiving my MSc diploma very soon, it's quite scary I'm not a student anymore. On the other hand, I've got so many goals set, and so many projects going on, that I don't think my life could get boring anyway. I'll miss the classes (but not the essays, the exams and all that jazz) but I feel I can really focus on what I want to do now. Yay!

I defended my thesis!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hi Ayumi

    Excellent post! You are Master.
    Thank you.
    have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you, I know you've worked so hard on this and such dedication that I could never have. I know you're going to have a great future now that you got that out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone :) It feels great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Ayu!

    Looking forward to your next successful achievements.

    ReplyDelete