SL'ang Life No. 1 - a sneak peak! [UPDATE]

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 / by

[UPDATE: March 29, 2010] I removed all SL'ang Life links - they don't lead to SL'ang Life website anymore (since it doesn't exist), but to one you wouldn't want to go to ;)

My copy of SL'ang Life magazine arrived yesterday, so I thought I'd post a sneak-peak photo for those of you who are still waiting for the delivery. Since you already know the cover, I'm posting a picture from the inside. It's actually one of my articles (surprise surprise ;)).


SL'ang Life No. 1 - a sneak peak!

I'm very happy with the magazine and I hope you all will be too. Expect your copy soon, and those who haven't subscribed yet, you know what to do, it's free!

If you have comments on the articles or would like to ask some questions, just recently we opened a forum where you can do that or simply just come to chat.

And don't forget to let us know what you like about the magazine!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. It's a great article! :)
    Because the Nissan is free, a fun thing to do is go to Mercedes Benz island, rez the Nissan and have a fun time driving on the track :) I immediately noticed the Mercedes when leaping off the ramp still can be steered while in the air, the Nissan follows its path as expected.
    Then again the Nissan has Fly mode, very fun to overtake people driving the Mercedes by flying over them :D
    I don't know the Peugeot region, so I don't know if you can rez your Nissan there too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Haha, flying cars are fun, though I had a bit of trouble to follow the skytrack at Nissan - I'm going to try again on a new computer soon :) And lol, I never tried to overtake others using Nissan's fly mode, but now I'll have to try that :D As to Peugeot, unfortunately you can't rez your vehicles there. It's a pity cause the track is really amazing and the Peugeot car itself is just a 10 minute demo - not enough if you want to stop by and admire the views. But the island is still worth to pay a visit.

    ReplyDelete