New release: Bubble Earrings


It's still a few more hours before the collection change at The Dressing Room. I forgot to blog my release earlier (I always do this, don't I?), but I did release something new. Bubble Earrings feature tasteful wire balls and are matching to Bubble Necklace (released quite a while ago). Available in silver and gold, each in three lengths. 

[MAGIC NOOK] Bubble Earrings (Silver) MESH

[MAGIC NOOK] Bubble Earrings (Gold) MESH


The earrings will be available at The Dressing Room for a few more hours, so you still have a chance to get them at promotional price, if you havent's done so yet. Then I will move them to [MAGIC NOOK] Main Store.

Taxi to [MAGIC NOOK] Main Store

Taxi to The Dressing Room Fusion

Happy shopping! :)

One Response


  1. Nguyễn Ly on August 11, 2016 at 3:19 AM

    Great article. I read this article properly. This is one of the best posts. Thanks sharing this article
    threadless
    tshirt hell
    Teefury uk
    80s tees
    Teepublic uk
    Teespring
    Spreadshirt coupon
    Redbubble coupon


Leave your comment