New release: Bubble Earrings

Thursday, June 19, 2014 / by

It's still a few more hours before the collection change at The Dressing Room. I forgot to blog my release earlier (I always do this, don't I?), but I did release something new. Bubble Earrings feature tasteful wire balls and are matching to Bubble Necklace (released quite a while ago). Available in silver and gold, each in three lengths. 

[MAGIC NOOK] Bubble Earrings (Silver) MESH

[MAGIC NOOK] Bubble Earrings (Gold) MESH


The earrings will be available at The Dressing Room for a few more hours, so you still have a chance to get them at promotional price, if you havent's done so yet. Then I will move them to [MAGIC NOOK] Main Store.

Taxi to [MAGIC NOOK] Main Store

Taxi to The Dressing Room Fusion

Happy shopping! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments