Mistletoe and wine

Sunday, November 30, 2008 / by

I know it's not the time for Christmas yet but I just couldn't wait with these news :) My friend, Cytryna Matova, together with her artistic group Mechaniczna Cytryna, has recorded a cover of Cliff Richard's Christmas song - 'Mistletoe and wine'. She decided to make a videoclip to the song in Second Life with a plan to air it in Polish national TV during Christmas time. The idea of the video was to show Polish SL community, things we do, things we like, all in Christmas spirit. The project involved a lot of Polish avatars, and several days of recording and post production. My avatar appears in a few scenes, and that is the wedding scene (as the maid of honour - in teal dress), the carousel scene (in red jacket and yellow scarf) and together with Sql in a scene where we go up the mountain on a skilift and then slide down on sled. I think the video turned out very nice, so here it is for you to enjoy:


You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hmm only for now : very nice
    Polish : Anulka bardzo Å‚adne
    btw znam te miejsce gdzie na nartach była scenka tez tam kilka razy byłem :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely video.
    I like it very much. Especially those shots of me dancing :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @My Second Life
    Yup, Cytryna did a great job ^^

    @Uzi
    You look beautiful, as always :)

    ReplyDelete