Happy Easter! [UPDATE]

Saturday, April 11, 2009 / by

[UPDATE: April 14, 2009] I added the correct SLURL to the egg.

[UPDATE: April 19, 2009] Send me an IM in-world, if you want this egg, I'll send it to you for free!

Together with Sql we made an egg for the
Egg Decorating Contest (yay!). I just had to show it to you!

Easter Egg Chicken House

It's an Easter Chicken Egg House :) We added some little Second Life finishing touches: the basket is full of prims instead of eggs, and the picture on the wall is the chicken with children/eggs at the trip to Natoma to see 'The Man' statue :P It was really fun to make! Later we went to EggsActly islands to see the other eggs and there are thousands of them, all beautiful! Go there, it's worth it. In case you'll be looking for our egg, it's on the EggsActly Right island EggsActly island (click for SLURL) :)

I wish you all happy Easter! Smile a lot, eat some yummy food and have a wonderful Easter with your loved ones.

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Happy Easter to you too, Ayumi! Your egg looks awesome, such a cute chick too :D
    I'll tp to the island to see it for real :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm not allowed on the islands anymore :/ Maybe it's closed now for the judging and it'll reopen again on Monday when the Egg Hunt starts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nic nie czaje ale fajne to jajko ;p I je chcem :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, best egg which i ever saw hehe.
    Yup this chicken has good color hehe.
    Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could enter the regions now, but I couldn't find your egg... Lots of fun ones though.
    Unfortunately the main island EggsActly was too slow, possibly half never loaded and with a framerate below 0, navigating wasn't a very pleasant thing to do.
    But the eggs are great and I'm happy I could see yours on here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Daed: Thanks ^^ I added a SLURL now, directly to our egg :) Some eggs were moved after my and Sql's visit to the islands. Mia was still placing other eggs when we went there the first time, so perhaps that's the reason.

    @Linka & Eve: Thanks, girls! ^^

    ReplyDelete