Rebranding (kind of)

Thursday, December 10, 2009 / by

I've been thinking a lot lately about my business in SL and I decided to move all my products from Imagimations (the animations/poses store) and dell arte (the furniture and decor store) back under the Magic Nook brand. I realised it's hard and time-consuming to keep up with three brands, and it doesn't really work well for me. The shop logo went through some little changes, and I made a new shop building, yay! Come and see!

[MAGIC NOOK] New Building

And even more changes are coming! I am in the process of redesigning all my products for better - writing new scripts, sometimes creating new textures and adding some complementary items into boxes. I'll be switching from no copy/transfer model to copy/no transfer (with gifting available through Xstreet SL) because I noticed a lot of IMs asking for my items with different permissions. I am making all these changes because I want higher quality and a better shopping experience for my customers.

It's a lot of work though, so please excuse the mess while I move things around. It may take a while, as I'm quite busy in RL, and I may also want to release some new products, so everything will be changed gradually.

The redesigned items have new vendors so you will easily recognize them this way. Two items have already been redesigned:

Magic 8-Ball

[MAGIC NOOK] Magic 8-Ball

A fun, shiny, scripted Magic 8-Ball for easier decision-making ;) And a complementary Magic 8-Ball chair! And Magic 8-Ball pose prop! Male and female versions!


Personal Workout Mat

[MAGIC NOOK] Personal Workout Mat

It's a fun menu-driven workout mat for all avvies that want to loose a few pixels ;) You can choose from 9 types of exercises, 11 colour textures and 3 access modes. A scripted bottle of water is included for FREE - male and female version!


If you want something from my store but it's not redesigned yet - don't wait with your purchase. Buy the item and enjoy it, and once the new version is ready, I will gladly exchange it. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

To make up for all this mess I will make a freebie available in the store very soon, for all of you to enjoy. Join my update group (click any terminal at the store), so that you don't miss the gift. It's almost ready and I think you will like it ^^ But first, I want to release two products that has been waiting in my inventory for quite a while. They will be out as soon as I make vendors for them.

Let me know what you think about all these changes!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. The new building looks great... on the picture! :) Expect me there tonight. I have to see it with my own avatar's eyes :)
    (I hope for a cup of tea and a cookie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'll send you tea and cookies in SL, so that you're happy when you arrive and you'll like my building more haha! Huuuuuugs!

    ReplyDelete