Paris, Paris

Friday, September 12, 2008 / by

Some time ago I was asked to recreate the lamps from Place de la Concorde - one of the major squares in Paris. I was going to blog them once they're set up in-world, but actually I totally forgot about them. A few days ago though I came across them while cleaning my inventory and thought 'oh well, why not blog them now'. Thus, here they are.

This is how the RL lamp looks like:

Paris Concorde Lamp RL

And here's its SL equivalent:

Paris Concorde Lamp SL

You can see the lamps in-world at Concorde sim.

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Charming, talented - and she can fascinate everyone just by her writing! That girl is amazing... Everyone should try her lessons in PR. It's worth every spent minute :)

    Citizen E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks E., that was extremely nice! I'm planning on doing more lessons soon, so I hope to see you there :)

    ReplyDelete